woensdag 29 februari 2012

i smoke weed!!

yes, i smoke weed, every day, all day, always!!
Just love to light a spliff,
its my relax moment, starting with the rolling,
taking out the paper, putting in the tabbaco,
grinding the weed and sometimesput a little
hasjies in there as well.
then grabbing your Zippo and light up that thing
with hollandse groente ( dutch veggies)
All i have to do is go and get my stolen bike from the basement,
get on it and ride it for 5 minutes, then i enter the coffeeshop show my i.d.card and just buy it in a store,
no hassle, no worries for getting arrested, get back on my stolen bike,
and go home to without worries smoke my spliff..
in the summer i just put a few seeds in the ground,
then they'll grow by itself and at the end of summer i have my own home grown weed,
for totally free!!!
i mean what i want to say is,
smoke some weed is NOT a crime!!!

                                                          That my Grandpa  !!!!

                                                 i'll smoke with Willie anytime time..

so probably Dhr. reatard also smokes Weed !!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten